3 Queen St, Town of St. George, Bermudas
Taylor House - Enquiry Form
Please enter the preferred dates of your stay below and/or questions for the owner of this rental
A two-storey townhome with optional second bedroom. Conveniently located in St George's Town. Ideal for a couple or small family. Everything you need is within walking distance. WIFI and public transportation are free.
Location: Taylor House is very conveniently located on a quiet alleyway in historic St George's Town - a United Nations World Heritage Site. Unlike many rental properties, you will not need to rent motor scooters to make the most of Bermuda when you stay at Taylor House. The harbour-front, with restaurants and pubs, is less than 5 minutes walk away, as are the grocery store, pharmacy, post office, bus stop and ferry stop. Three lovely beaches with excellent snorkelling are just 15 minutes walk away along quiet, picturesque country roadways. The public transportation system is clean and punctual. Two free public transportation passes are included. You get unlimited use of buses and ferries for the duration of your stay at Taylor House.
Interior: Built prior to 1700, Taylor House is a quaint historically significant, two storey townhouse. The master bedroom (above right) with queen bed and a twin bed, is upstairs. It has windows on all sides overlooking the gardens and whitewashed rooftops of the old town. On the ground floor is a living room with a twin sofabed and two easy chairs. Down a few steps from the living room is a fully equipped galley kitchen and dining area. On the same level is the small bathroom with a tub-and-shower. Off the kitchen is an optional small second bedroom (below) suitable for two children or one adult.
Amenities: There is cable TV, a CD player and DVD player. Wireless Internet access is included at no exta charge. Taylor House is served by modern efficient and quiet split system air-conditioning (cooling and heating) . In the kitchen there is a refrigerator with freezer, electric stove, microwave, coffee maker, cookware, utensils, china, glassware, cutlery, paper towels etc. Bath towels, beach towels, an iron and ironing board are all provided. The living room opens onto an enclosed tropical garden with a table, chairs, a lounger and an umbrella. The telephone has an open line for free local calls.
View our Frequently Asked Questions Here.
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Towels
- Bus Passes Included
- Cable TV
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Private Entrance
- Private Garden
- Walk to Beach
- No smoking in the apartment.
- 5 night minimum stay. Exceptions may be made for "last minute" bookings.
- A deposit of approximatlely 1/3 the total cost is payable by cheque or credit card. Minimum deposit is $200.
- The balance, payable in Bermuda, must be paid in US$ or BDA$ CASH. Add 4% for credit card payments.
- Deposits will not be refunded for cancellations made within 30 days of the beginning of the reserved period. $50 will be deducted from refunded deposits to cover banking and administrative costs. Travel insurance should be taken out to cover unforseen circumstances, which may cause you to cancel and lose your deposit..
- The rate for additional persons is $40 per person per night.
- There is no daily cleaning.
- Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. Please enquire about flexibility which can be offered under certain circumstances.
Summary: $120 - 165 / night for 2 persons
November to April: $120 / night - 1 bedroom - $175 / night - 2 bedroom
May to October*: $165 / night - 1 bedroom - $230 / night - 2 bedroom