Homing / Hibiscus Hideaway
7 Richmond Rd, Pembroke, Bermuda
Homing / Hibiscus Hideaway - Enquiry Form
Please enter the preferred dates of your stay below and/or questions for the owner of this rental
One of two centrally located units provide perfect accommodation for tourists and business travelers. Situated in a serene location, yet only a pleasant 5-minute walk into the heart of Hamilton, making all of the amenities of the "city" easily accessible.
"Homing" offers two self-catered, rental units that provide a peaceful getaway for tourists and business travelers. What makes these units special is their location in a residetial neighborhood, yet still only a pleasant 5-minute walk into the heart of Hamilton, making all of the amenities easily accessible (shops, restaurants, grocery stores, movie theatre, museums, bus and ferry terminals, etc.). A bar-b-q is available and shared by both units.
"Homing" is perfect for the business traveler or a serene getaway for couples.
For travel outside of Hamilton, you can call a taxi at any time, or catch a bus or ferry to all points on the island. If you're adventurous, you can rent a motorbike which gives you the most freedom of all the options. If you're in shape, you can rent pedal bikes to get around. Note that, as a visitor, you cannot rent a car in Bermuda.
Bermuda doesn't allow you to bring your pets with you, but we have two small dogs for you to meet and greet as much as you like.
Unfortunately, because the units are accessed by stairs, we are unable to accommodate mobility-challenged guests.
Hibiscus Hideaway (photos above and to right)
This light and airy 2nd studio has its own private entrance and a queen sized bed. It is fully-heated and air conditioned for your comfort. There is a full bathroom/shower with a hair dryer along with a fully equipped kitchen, with 4-burner stove, microwave, pod coffee maker, kettle, and studio sized refrigerator/freezer.
What makes this studio special is its location in a residential neighborhood, yet it is only a 5 minute walk to shopping, numerous restaurants, grocery stores, movie theatre, the bus terminal and the ferry terminal. This unit offers a quiet garden view with private outdoor seating, cable TV, free wifi, and a washer/dryer in the unit with an iron.
The Rose Garden Room (photos to right and below)
The Rose Garden Room is a lovely, large guest bedroom in the main house with an ensuite bathroom, its own private entrance and porch overlooking the pool. This unit is equipped with a kitchenette, sink, small fridge, toaster oven, microwave, coffee pod maker, kettle and a hot plate for cooking.
- Cable TV
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Near Hamilton
- Private Entrance
- Swimming Pool
- Smoking prohibited inside the units.
- Check-in 2 pm and check-out is 10 am. Please inquire about flexibility under special circumstances.
- Minimum stay: 5 consecutive nights
- Maximum occupancy per unit: 2 adults (or one adult with one child, 12 years or older, in Hibiscus Hideaway only).
- Quiet hours: Even though these units are private with private entranceways, you are part of a 4-unit living space (owner's home and 2 other units). We certainly want you to enjoy your stay, but ask for no loud noise after 10PM.
- Pool: Our beautiful pool area is available between 9 am and 6 pm, and may be available at other times, upon request.
- Fresh towels are provided on request and trash will be removed frequently.
- For stays of more than 7 days, full maid service is included weekly.
- Additional maid service is available, upon request, at $30 per hour
May 2018 - October 2018: $175 / night
November 2018 - April 2019: $150 / night
May 2019 - October 2019: $175 / night
$US or $BDA. For 1 or 2 occupants per unit. There are no taxes or surcharges.