5 Shinbone Alley, Town of St. George, Bermuda
Crooked Elbow - Enquiry Form
Please enter the preferred dates of your stay below and/or questions for the owner of this rental
A spacious one bedroom apartment with private garden in quiet backstreets of historic St George's Town. Queen bed. Accommodates 1 or 2 persons. Three minute walk to bus, ferry, grocery store and restaurants. This unit can be rented together with Crooked Elbow North to provide two bedroom accommodation - separate but within the same building.
A private tourist rental apartment in a garden setting conveniently located on the outskirts of historic St George's Town. Walk to shops, restaurants, public transportation and beaches.
The Crooked Elbow apartment is a very spacious ground level unit with a private entrance. It comprises one with queen sized bed, a bathroom, full kitchen, living room and sitting/dining room. There is a lovely private garden with bricked area for sitting out. This accommodation is suitable for a maximum of two persons only.
The location, in the historic town of St George's, is very convenient for your every need. The grocery store, laundromat, bus and ferry stops, drug store, post office, water sports center and a selection of restaurants and shops are all within just a few minutes walk. Lovely beaches, and historic forts can be reached by a picturesque 10-15 minute walk.
tourist accomodation in Bermuda.
The kitchen is fully equipped with an oven, range, microwave, electric coffee maker (filter), toaster oven and refrigerator. It is stocked with cookware, crockery etc. The bathroom has a tub with shower. The bedroom has a queen sized bed and generous hanging space. A quiet wall-mounted airconditioning system serves the bedroom, living room, bathroom and kitchen. A supply of towels and clean sheets are provided and will be replaced on request. There is an iron and ironing board.
WIFI is included as are two free public transportation passes, which cover travel on buses and ferries for the duration of your stay.
This is an ideal retreat for artists, historians or honeymooners seeking a quiet getaway in a picturesque setting. Crooked Elbow is off the beaten track and yet very close to all of the amenities on offer is the town of St George's Town. The authenticity and historical value of this 17th century town has earned it a prestigious, United Nations "World Heritage Site" status.
View our Frequently Asked Questions Here
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Private Entrance
- Walk to Beach
- No smoking in the apartment.
- 5 night minimum. Exceptions may be made for "last minute" bookings.
- A deposit of approximately 1/3 the total cost is payable by cheque or credit card. Minimum deposit is $200.
- The balance, payable in Bermuda, must be paid in US$ or BDA$ CASH. Add 4% for credit card payments.
- Deposits will not be refunded for cancellations made within 30 days of the beginning of the reserved period. $50 will be deducted from refunded deposits to cover banking and administrative costs. Travel insurance should be taken out to cover unforseen circumstances, which may cause you to cancel and lose your deposit..
- There is no daily cleaning.
- Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. Please enquire about flexibility which can be offered under certain circumstances.
Rate range: $120 - 165 / night for 2 guests
November to April: $120 / night
May to October: $165/ night
Directions will be provided on request or at the time of booking.
Submit your Questions to the Rental Owner