13 Tee St, Devonshire, Bermuda
Barngrove - Enquiry Form
Please enter the preferred dates of your stay below and/or questions for the owner of this rental
A centrally located apartment with its own covered porch. Suitable for single or double occupancy and equipped with compact efficiency kitchenette. 2 minutes by bus to Hamilton.
More information on Barngrove can be found at www.barngrove.com
Centrally located in the beautiful parish of Devonshire, Barngrove Guest Apartments provide visitors with an opportunity to take advantage of the best of everything that Bermuda has to offer.
We have two suites, the Lower Apartment "St Davids" consists of one bedroom with a queen bed and a separate living room whilst the Upper Apartment "Trinity" is a studio with queen bed and its own covered porch. Both apartments are suitable for single or double occupancy and are equipped with compact efficiency kitchenettes with standard kitchen utensils & appliances, including a small refrigerator, stove-top, microwave and wash basin. There are separate shower bathrooms, a sofa, table and chairs and television. Both suites are fully air conditioned. Our apartments are named after Bermuda Mystery Roses "St Davids" and "Trinity".
With the standard amenities of most larger and more expensive accommodations, the Barngrove Guest Apartments occupy a wing of our home, Barngrove; a private residence, nestled in beautiful rose and flower gardens on large serene grounds not far from the City of Hamilton, in one direction, or the beaches of the South Shore, in another.
The Location, Features and affordable Rates of the Barngrove Guest Apartments make them a more than ideal vacation lodgings for any visitors, whether on business or pleasure. All our apartments have cooking facilities and queen size beds.
No matter the purpose of your visit, you are sure to enjoy the quiet luxury of meticulously maintained gardens, accented by the colour and fragrance of tropical flowers and the activities of many of Bermuda's most lovely birds. We are bird watchers and members of the Bermuda Audubon Society, and can suggest places to bird and walk.
Our gardens contain over 200 Rose Bushes consisting of 130 different varieties of roses including a complete section on the famous Bermuda "Mystery" Roses. Please visit our gardens by appointment only 441-537-2000.
- Near Hamilton
- Swimming Pool
There is a Three (3) Night Minimum stay.
Deposits will not be refunded for cancellations made within 30 days of the beginning of the reserved period. $100 will be deducted from refunded deposits to cover banking and administrative costs. Travel insurance should be taken out to cover unforeseen circumstances, which may cause you to cancel and lose your deposit..
- The balance is paid upon arrival by either cash or bankers draft.
- There is no daily cleaning.
- Stays over 7 days linen changed & apartment cleaned once.
- Check in time is 2:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. Please enquire about
- flexible check out, which can be offered under certain circumstances.
- These are efficiency apartments the majority of floors are tiled.
- NO SMOKING within the apartments, ashtrays are available for smoking outside.
- In the event of early departure 100% of the daily rate is payable for each day
- booked. Only if we re-let the accommodation, will any charges be refunded.
- Cleaning is provided once per week and at guest change-overs.
- Each unit will comfortably accommodate one or two persons only.
- We reserve the right to upgrade you.
- You are welcome to share our wireless internet for email if it is working, we do not
- have a large bandwidth so the use of other services is not permitted.